We had a beautiful herd of brand ambassadors for 2015 and 2016. They represented us well and we loved getting to know them. I wish that we could have carved out real time from our busy lives to get to know them better. They are a very special group of women and our lives are richer for having met them xo.
Our small brand ambassador program is called PEGASUS.
Pony Express Girls Ambassadors, Steady, Understanding, Strong.
We think that a really great brand ambassador would include these character traits.
Steady – Unwavering in working towards your goals. Somebody with a steady character will take life in stride, not be inclined to fly off the handle. Really think through all the situations that life throws at them.
Understanding – You are considerate of other people’s decisions or choices. You don’t have to agree with them but you make an effort to understand and strive to do it without judgment or prejudice.
Strong – You don’t have to have to be physically strong to have a strong character. This one encompasses so many things! The strength to stand up for good. Strength and courage to stand up for yourself and stay true to your beliefs. A strong sense of both, responsibility and self-respect. You are not the damsel in distress, you are the self-rescuing princess.
We love your character strengths but we also love your weaknesses. Why would we love a weakness? Quite simply put… they make you human. They make you who you are. We all strive to be good people. A big part of that means being good to yourself and others. Recognising when you haven’t been at your best and working towards improving. Did you know that making mistakes can actually make you more likeable? It’s true, seeing someone make a mistake can make us less nervous about messing up and makes that person more relatable. We are all a work in progress.
Our ideal candidate –
- Must be a resident of Canada or the United States.
- Is active on social media in a kind, friendly and mature way with an active following.
- Loves spending as much time as possible at the barn, riding or at shows
- Is known in your equestrian community for being a role model and a great friend
- Understands our company and concept
- Feels a desire to rep our brand with pride and enthusiasm
Sound like something you are up for? We would like to extend a very special invitation to apply for our PEGasus 2017 ambassador program. We will be accepting 2 new ambassadors each month of 2017. If accepted your PEG brand ambassador status will run until the last day of 2017.
Please submit the following information in an email to email@example.com
Your name, email address, social media account names for Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, blog/website or any other you would like us to know about.
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be a great ambassador.
Perks of being a 2017 PEGasus.
- Be a part of our social media presence. We want your pics! Pics of you at shows, at the barn, using some of your PEG goodies. Ever wanted to write? Write a blog post for our website, make a video!. Inspire us with your product ideas or contest ideas.
- Make friends with other PEGasus girls across the country. Share your horse love and share in the fun and support of our group.
- Enjoy PEG exclusive items and product discounts. You don’t have to buy anything to take part but you will have special pricing available to you.
The Fine Print – Make sure you talk to your organisation and get the information that you need before submitting your application. Many organisations will not allow amateur riders to receive any compensation and a brand ambassadorship could affect your amateur status. This could also be a concern in the last years of juniors. You are responsible for clarifying and understanding implications from any of your organisations.
Good luck and giddy up,
Deb and Dani